Oculus has announced that 30 virtual reality games will be available for the headset on its March 28 launch.These include Project Cars,VR Tennis Online, Defense Grid 2, Eve: Valkyrie, and Windlands, among others.
The virtual reality headset will come shipped with sci-fi shooter EVE: Valkyrie and action adventure Lucky’s Tale.The price of the games starts from $9.99 and goes upto $59.99.
Here are all the 30 Oculus Rift Launch Titles:
- Adrift ( Three One Zero )
- Adventure Time ( Turbo Button )
- AirMech: Command ( Carbon Games)
- Albino Lullaby ( Ape Law )
- Audio Arena ( Skydome Studios)
- Chronos ( Gunfire Games )
- Darknet ( E McNeil )
- Dead Secret ( Robot Invader )
- Defense Grid 2 ( Hidden Path Entertainment )
- Dreadhalls ( White Door Games )
- Elite Dangerous ( Frontier Developments )
- Esper 2 ( Coatsink )
- Eve Gunjack ( CCP Games )
- Eve Valkyrie Founder’s Pack ( CCP Games )
- Fly to Kuma ( COLOPL )
- Herobound SC ( Gunfire Games )
- Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes ( Stell Crate Games )
- Lucky’s Tale ( Playful )
- Omega Agent ( Fireproof Games )
- Project Cars ( Slightly Mad Studios )
- Radial G ( Tammeka Games)
- Rooms ( HandMade Games )
- Shufflepuck Cantina Deluxe VR ( Agharta Studio )
- Smashing the Battle ( One-Man Studios )
- Vanishing of Ethan Carter ( The Astronauts)
- Vektron Revenge ( Ludovic Texier )
- VR Tennis Online ( COLOPL )
- Pinball FX2 VR ( Zen Studios )
- BlazeRush ( Targem Studios)
- Windlands( Psytec Games Ltd )
Oculus also introduced the new Oculus Home on Rift.
Oculus in a blog post said,
We designed Home from the ground up for VR, and it’s evolved significantly since its launch on Gear VR. Home is the best way to explore your library, discover new content, and connect with friends in VR.
The Oculus Rift is priced at $599 and launches on March 28.
Source: Oculus Blog